Tuesday, January 1, 2013

the year of the dragon

In 2012, I...


Rang in the New Year with my best friends.


Became an original member of Out Of The Blue performing group at Utah State University.


Supported friends as they move up and onward in the performing world.


Had reunions with people who have helped me more than I can say.


Celebrated the marriage of many of my good friends.



                               
Celebrated the life of a man who shaped mine.


Danced with giant babies on stage.


Made friendships that I feel sure will last.



Celebrated birthdays, occasions and accomplishments with old friends.



Reprised my role as Wednesday Addams and made even more amazing friendships.



I transferred schools, and made the best decision I could've made.



Got new roommates that have grown into great, great friends.



Got cast in A Christmas Carol at Hale Centre Theatre and met some of the most talented children ever.

Was the only new student cast in Will Rogers Follies at Weber State University.


 Upheld traditions with my best friends.


Managed to stay single.


Aaaaaaand rang in 2013 in style with my best friends! 

2012 was such a good year for me. There were definitely some hard times, but I grew from them. I was able to hone and improve talents, become even closer with people I love, and found more people I've come to love.
 I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for me!!


First picture of 2013...gonna be a good one! 






No comments:

Post a Comment