Sunday, January 6, 2013

poison mind

I have a problem.

I let what other people do affect me.

Okay, okay, everyone does, but I let the tiny, little, insignificant actions of others swim around in my head, and drive me crazy.
Usually, it's about boys.
Right now, it's just one boy. And it's driving me crazy.

"Why won't he just talk to me?"
"Did he even mean anything he told me?"
"How can someone say and do the things he did and then just...stop talking to me?"
"How dare he post that picture!"

Those are a few all-to-real examples of things I think about.
Then, obviously, because he doesn't talk to me, it means he hates me, and thinks I'm worthless, and he just used me for his own purposes. And all the reasons he gave for us not being together wouldn't even matter once he met someone else. I was just something to keep him busy for a while. And he's done with me, so he can move on.

And that leaves me.....

Oh well, whatever. It's not like I have to see him all the time or anything...


Wanna know the real kicker?
He never even kissed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment