Thursday, November 8, 2012

cheap trick

"I want you to want me.
I need you to need me. 
I'd love you to love me
I'm beggin you to beg me."

do you ever want to go up to a boy and sing these lyrics to him?
anybody.....? nobody.....huh.
well, I want to sing these lyrics to someone. right now.

I think I have a habit of liking people that are unavailable to me for whatever reason.
Like such as, being in a "half relationship". Who does that? The reason for this half relationship? 
SHE'S STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL.
Okay....so he's younger than me too, but...come on dude! Get real. Leave high school where it happened. It's easier for everyone. 
When I heard that, that immediately turned me off. I was good to get over it.
However....we get along really well. We chat about whatever's on our minds, joke around, and have a lot of things in common. 
Yet another, "I hate that I like this boy" situation. 

I just want someone to cuddle with and watch movies with and talk with and have fun with....is that too much to ask!? 
Probably.

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely not too much to ask. Hold out for someone who recognizes how awesome you are.

    ReplyDelete